Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

01 March 1990

The Camp

[Cazadero is a very small town out in the redwoods near the coast, where many people go to camp in the summer. --Ed.]

Once In 11/2/1971 there
was a camp called Cazadero
there was a kid named Jason
he was wierd looking so nobody
like him. He did'nt know
how to swim so the kids in
camp planed how to get Jason
in the water so they decided
all to say lot's of stuff
to him and Jason started to
run in the edge of a little
path, so I was canoeing and
I saw Jason fall into the
water so I was canoeing
to him and but I was like
inside a glass I told everybody
help him but they just
kept laughing. So then the
Abulance took him to the hospital
so they check Jason and they
said there is nothing we can do
he past away. So they did his
funeral for Jason and I whent
even tough he hated me so
much. Then 30 years had past
the date was 11/2/2001 I whent
to his 30 anniversity of being
dead. So then I saw his hand
sticking out of his grave then
I start running away. So I was
in my house then I tried to
go to sleep I felt something
on top of my bunk bed
I was something heavy I
was Jason with his favorite
hockey mask he was wet I
think because that day that
he drowned, then he broke
my matress then he look at
me face to face his soggy
eyes I start running away
and I turn back and he
was Just looking at me so
I whent to Camp Cazero and
went to the same place
he drown when he was little
he remeber of the water
and he started to get dieseas
and I push him into the
water and he stay their
until the next day and
I have'nt seen him again.

Do you think Jason Is
dead you will find out
in The Camp II?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home