Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

01 March 1990

Look through my eyes.

Look through my eyes
What do yo see tell me
I whant to know becous
I barely got here. tell
me "all right I will tell you"
I see a gangster life
for you. your going to
join RSP and your not
going to have a job
becous your on drugs
and thats bad RSP is
the gang I quit a year
ago and then your
going to be walking
by yourself and
you were high and
then a car came
and did a driveby
your going to get
shot close to the
eye and its going
to get infected
and your not going to
be able to see and
your going to live in
Los angeles and your
Parets are not going
to want you in the
hous becous your on
drugs but I dont
belive that yo can
move on and do great
in your life and your
not going to give up intill
you ocomplish your goal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home