Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

01 March 1990

My Dog Diarrhea

When I was playing with my
Dog I remembered he had diarrhea.
So his name was Diarrhea. He had
so much diarrhea thats why his name
is diarrhea. So yea, I was playing
with him and he took a big turd
on my shoe that I made him lick it
off my shoe. The turd was green
and I saw a worm moving around
of the turd. It looked like it was
swimming. It was his little pool.

Then the Dog got sick of
all of having Diarrhea and I took
him to the hospital for Dogs. It
was my turn to go in the office.
I took my Dog in and the Lady
was looking at his butt to see
what was wrong and the Dog
Farted and all oF the sHit went
all over the Ladys face. The Lady
Threw up and That was all. My
Dog got better and this is
ThE EnD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home