Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

02 July 2005

Under the stone there's a stonefish.

Nothing much to say here, except that a few minutes ago I posted new baby pictures and an update to my Every Movie I've Ever Seen list (both available in the sidebar).

Blogger's new image-posting capability is much easier than going through Flickr, but I haven't yet figured out how to work it so that certain comments will appear beside certain photos. So if you check out the pix, disregard the incongruous witticisms on the left; they'll make no sense. I daresay the sight of a naked 13-month-old doing the can-can in a plastic swimming pool speaks for itself.

Latest movies seen: Howl's Moving Castle and Batman Begins, both four stars. Miyazaki's visuals keep getting more beautiful even as his narratives get muddier. Christian Bale renders all previous Batmen pathetic; oh, wait, they already were, so let's say he renders them obsolete. Feel free to wipe Keaton, Kilmer and Clooney from your memory. Tonight I'm catching La Dolce Vita on DVD.

Meanwhile, I'll be trying to think of more things to say about genitalia, based on the reaction to my previous post. Yowza! It's nice to see some discussion in the vicinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home