Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

23 August 2005

You don't know where your interest lies.

I done been spammed, for the first time since moving to Blogger. I haven't yet been able to figure out how to delete unwanted comments once they've been made, but at least I can prevent new ones from appearing with the word identification feature. So, sorry for the minor hassle, but if you want to say anything here from now on, you'll have to retype some warped letters first.

And yes, my dear Frederika, feel free to write "The Devil at Doorknob Inn".

UPDATE: I figured out the deletion process. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home