Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

05 October 2005

Smoking the everlasting cigarette of chastity.

Sorry I've been absent for a while. Actually, I've been present, just not in front of a computer screen. I spent four days in Yosemite with the 8th grade, three of those days with a hiking group of 10 out in the backcountry wilderness packing our food and shelter with us.



It was totally and utterly awesome.



As well as hot, freezing, dirty, sweaty, stinky, difficult, exasperating, and exhausting. More on that later, maybe. The day after I came home was the day of our big birthday party.

Whee!

Now I'm back in the grind of school. In fact, I'm about to run late for Wednesday classes, so here I go. I'll be back.

And forth, most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home