Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

19 November 2005

Before you learn how to rock, you learn to rollerskate.

1. Of the 50 things the BBC constituency believes I should eat before I die, the items I have yet to try are:

Moreton Bay Bugs
Alligator
Kangaroo
Venison
Guinea pig
Barramundi
Reindeer
Australian meat pie
Durian fruit
Tapask
Haggis
Cornish pasty

2. Dick Cheney is now seven points less popular than beating children.

3. Playskool Homeland Security in action.

4. Defend the Brewery!

5. Only a traitor
undresses his metaphors
as if they were whores.


John Darnielle, you are my hero.

6. There's a point here somewhere, I'm sure of it.

7. Finally, this is just about the scariest thing I've ever seen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one up on you, Mr. B: I've eaten Reideer, in the Arctic Circle, although I don't normally eat meat, and I've never eaten some more common things, like those long strings of taffy my teenaged students at school buy at the school store.

I am actually fourteen points more popular than mandolin music. You yourself are two points higher than Danish tulip bulbs, I hear tell.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home