Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

30 December 2005

I once kicked a French chicken in the stomach.

It said "Oeuf!"

Joke stolen fron Jonathan Safran Foer.

More lazy blogging. It's been a while since I posted pictures of my little Bubastis, so here are three.

From left to right: Auntie Sutton, Herself, Papa, and Shasta enjoying storytime at the winter party.

Here's the Squamous grooving on her new BIG RED BALL with Grandpa Tom.

Too many places to go to limit herself to one direction, it would seem.

My lands, how I love her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a very big red ball. I'm jealous.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home