Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

08 February 2006

I know this world is killing you.

Hey, coffee-drinkers: do your mouths taste all retro like this all the time? Do your mouths always taste like college? This taste is making me want a cigarette, and a beer in a can, and a bonghit, and a big poster of Elvis Costello and another of Susan B. Anthony, and an asymmetrical haircut, and a romanticized view of the working class, and a secret All My Children addiction that, embarrassingly, actually influences how I schedule classes.

Not for the first or even twentieth time, I am right smack back in twitchy little stalker love with Mimi Smartypants.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got addicted to Port Charles for a while, which is this soap opera that comes on at 12:30 AM. Did you really have a secret addiction to All My Children?

Wow.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Felix Helix said...

No, that part is Mimi, not me. In fact, all of it is Mimi (except for the Elvis poster and the bonghit). I just love her is all.

Never got into soaps, but my Liquid Television addiction did occasionally cut into classtime.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimi rocks, I agree.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home