Name:
Location: St. Vincent & Grenadines

You were driving home in the dark on one glass-slippered heel, window sliced open and bathing in the snowliquor of the night air. We heard you singing, and couldn't bear to wake you.

01 July 2006

Always Fear City's finest follow right behind.

You know my adorable daughter? The one I frequently write about (well, as frequently as I write about anything) in glowing terms? Well: I love her. I say that as a preface. Now this: she's a whiny, inconsolable wreck today. When she's not weeping over trifles, she's making demands. She's obnoxious, manipulative, insecure, petty, self-centered, and...um...two.

Yeah. She's not the only one who woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome tot he tiring, and rewarding world of the terrific 2's :)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who woulda thunk?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home